Word of Mouth, we are so confident in our product that we are
willing to back it up with a guarantee. Not only do we give organisations
such as schools, churches, etc. very generous credit terms, with
nothing to pay up front, and the full balance due 90 days from
date of invoice, but we guarantee that your organisation will
not be left out of pocket in the unlikely event that your book
does not sell.
of Mouth publishers hereby guarantees to every organisation engaged
in their fundraising recipe book programme, that sales from the
books will be sufficient to pay the printing bill in full - subject
to the following conditions:
Recipe donors must be a member of the sponsoring organisation
or from local community
2. Sales promotion suggestions must be followed
3. Books should be sold for the minimum recommended price on the
4. Names of recipe donors must be included with their recipes
5. 200 book order must contain recipes from 60 different people
6. 201-500 book order must contain recipes from 150 different
7. 501-1000 book order must contain recipes from 200 different
8. 1001-1500 book order must contain recipes from 250 different
9. 1501-2000 book order must contain recipes from 300 different
these conditions are adhered to and monies collected from sales
of your recipe books are not enough to pay for the printing, then
any revenue collected from the project along with unsold books
can be returned to us, only after written approval has been given.
are not covered by this guarantee.
Please don't feel that you need to meet the criteria listed above for your book to be a success - we have printed many books which have sold out and been reordered which have had a far lower number of submitters than our guarantee requires.